Hello, I’m Chris Wharton. I'm an illustrator and letterer based in London UK. I like to think that my work is a light hearted romp through the human condition. I work out of my bijou home studio under the careful scrutiny of my two cats (Molly & Percy). When I'm not working with clients I'm almost certainly working on my own projects producing limited edition type pieces and illustrated oddities. I'm also repeatedly informed I look like Don Draper, hence the photo.
If you'd like to discuss a project feel free to get in touch via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Selected client list
The Washington Post, Urban Outfitters, GAP, Random House, Pearson Publishing, Renault, Threadless, Ohh Deer, Bucketfeet, Urban Graphic, Vodaphone, Google, Waitrose, Paypal.
Press & exposure
- D&Ad 'best in show' new blood award.
- Creative Review Graduate showcase
- IdN magazine feature Vol 17 issue 6
- Emil Kozak's 'Mid-fi' handmade and high-tech design book
- Victionary publishing 'Logology 2' and 'Intrigue' design books
- Dopress publishing 'Special materials and technology'
- Empire magazine's 'Top 100 movie t-shirts'